Super busy nights call for super simple dinners. Garlic Parmesan Crusted Chicken is one of those super simple recipes your family will love! It’s super hard to please everyone in the house and a lot of the time I find myself making several different things to please everyone. Tonight was actually a night where I didn’t have to do that!
I have a bad habit of not taking my meat out before it’s time to actually cook it, but last night I pulled some chicken out and placed it in the fridge to defrost over night. This was like heaven when I got home from work to prepare some dinner. What was on the menu you ask? A delicious garlic Parmesan crusted chicken with cream cheese mashed potatoes and cauliflower (I wanted broccoli, but I forgot to get some when I was last grocery shopping).
Now, when you think of garlic Parmesan crusted chicken, it sounds very labour intensive. This recipe literally takes less than 5 minutes to prepare and about 35-40 minutes or so in the oven! So you should have no excuse not to try it!
What you’ll need
- Boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 Fahrenheit.
- Mix together your mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and garlic powder.
- Spoon your mixture over your chicken breasts.
- Crack some pepper and salt over your chicken.
- Place in your pre-heated oven and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove your chicken and sprinkle your bread crumbs over your partially cooked chicken.
- Return to the oven and let cook an additional 20 minutes until the juices run clear.
This recipe is one that I will be making lots more in the future. I was iffy to make it for the family at first because they are typically picky as to what they will eat, but they all loved it!
This is an easy-peasy meal that is sure to make everyone happy!
Is there anything I should be adding to my ingredient list that will make this better?
This post may contain affiliates.