If you like peanut butter then you will love this dreamy peanut butter pie! I can definitely admit that I have a bit of a peanut butter addiction! Over Christmas I had an amazing peanut butter pie and oh my! It was to die for! Today I really had one of those cravings and I’d like to explain it below!
You will need the ingredients that are pictured above. But I will list in detail below what you need to make this wonderful peanut butter pie!
– 1 brick cream cheese (8 oz)
– 1 1/2 cups of confectioners sugar (icing sugar)
– 1 cup milk
– 1 cup peanut butter
– 1 tub of Cool Whip
– 1 two graham cracker pie shells
1. You’re going to want to let your cream cheese soften before use. Once you have your softened cream cheese, place it into a mixing bowl with your confectioners sugar. Mix these together until soft with no lumps. I used a stand mixer and pulsed between off and level 1 until it was gently mixed to avoid the confectioners sugar being thrown all over.
3. The final ingredient to make your dreamy peanut butter pie is to fold in your Cool Whip! Make sure that you take it out of the freezer long enough to have it completely thawed out before adding it.
4. Once you have your Cool Whip folded in, it will look like the image above. The final step is to put your mixture into the pie shell! I purchased graham cracker crumb shells pre-made, but it is super easy to make your own. Just mix graham cracker crumbs with some butter or margarine and press into the pan!
Your dreamy peanut butter pie is complete! Just cool it in the fridge to set it and enjoy!
What are your favourite pies?
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one of my affiliate links and make a purchase, I may receive a commission for referring you.